Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wind Damage At Snetterton!

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Same , If you need a hand i will Take the Helicopter up to the site and use the Xball Infatable that now 200meters away on its side in a bush as a Landing Pad
:rolleyes:

Na gives a shout if you need a hand, Looks like you got yourself a Team of Volunteers :)

Ranger

Looking for a team.
i know im a noob to the site but i am not working at the moment so readily available to help.....and i know my way about green netting after helping out at sabotage for a year...and woods + high winds dont mix...trust me i know....
you got a nice setup and for the good of paintball in norfolk we need it operational....

combatman

Aug 26, 2002
www.combatzone.info
wind damage

Sorry to hear about the damage. We had the same at Combat Zone. We lost 3 fields on our rec site and had a very hard job to repair the tournament site for the weekend master event.
But we did so Wind 1 - Paintball site 1
Hope it all goes well.

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
up yours wind.

spoke to merv the swerve today and he and his very useful team of flying chimps will have the site back to it's glory days within the next two weeks.
re-open on the 4th feb with fingers and everything crossed.

sure he'll post to say ya or na during the week before

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
spoke to merv the swerve today and he and his very useful team of flying chimps will have the site back to it's glory days within the next two weeks.
re-open on the 4th feb with fingers and everything crossed.

sure he'll post to say ya or na during the week before

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the wind must have really done a number on the fields :eek:

-james