Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

windsor berks are out of pa

BAZ

Feb 12, 2003
eton/berks
www.team-berks.co.uk
well i wood yust like to say it's been nice playing some new teams and geting shot buy them :rolleyes:

mabe we will see some of you down south soon ;)

we pulled out on the day after we had played are game's we may be back next year when are team is more sorted

thank's for some good game's

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
well thats a shock.
you guys looked much better second time round. gave us a good beating even if we did have a mare.

dont you guys think you can compete? or there other reasons which are going to be withheld?

good luck with what you go onto, shame you're dropping.:(

mark5evo

Just and Old Git
May 19, 2002
UK - Midlands
Good luck lads you seemed to be coming on well - I hope you make it back next season and all the best with what you decide to do for the rest of this year.

Dr.M

Jan 10, 2004
Bournemouth
Visit site
Although we are in dif divs we will be sorry to see you go as you are a good bunch of guys !! We always have a laugh ( Used to be at Howards expence) Then it turned to you Baz !!! Ohh well I'm sure we will catch up with you sooner or later ? All the very very best from Tsunami

Sponsored by =

POWERBALL
BELSALES
AIR AMERICA :D

Aliens

Not old + not slow
Sep 27, 2002
Will not be the same without those smiling faces from down south. Good luck in whatever series you play in. Hopefully you will come back up this side of watford gap again.

Alien
Wrexham Pimps

P.S.
If you're ever stuck for a player, you know where to find me.