Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Winter in th Woods - 9th December

P.J.

PJ - Phoenix Slave
Aug 9, 2001
Cannockshire
www.paintballuk.com
To all those that have not received our "STOP PRESS" Flyer...

Phoenix Paintball are running a Tournament at the Hilton Park woodland site on Sunday 9th December 2001.

Format is 5 man, unlimited paint, centre flag - Amateur & Novice Only!

BYO AIR & Paint or CO2 & ZAP available on site.

Trophies to Third Place in each rank, other prizes subject to entry.

Limited to 24 teams, minimum of ten games per team.

Entry is £150.00 per team, £50.00 payable in advance.

Call Andy "Sideshow Bob" Green or Kim on 01543 451454 now to reserve you place or request a booking form.

See you in the middle!

Loki

Oct 7, 2001
London
Visit site
Do any of the following still work at the the Hilton site :-

Russ (Russel)

Oz

Wayne

I used to work there and was just wondering....

Loki

P.J.

PJ - Phoenix Slave
Aug 9, 2001
Cannockshire
www.paintballuk.com
Winter in thE woods

Hi Loki,

I don't recognise the name myself, but Wayne think's your surname might be Lockwood, is he close????

Wayne is now the Site Director for Phoenix, Oz still works for us occasionally but he is busy DJ'ing all the time (he does Chicago Rock at Walsall & Wolverhampton as well as others).

Russel we haven't heard from for a while, shame coz he was a good laugh!

Thanks for your message, if you let me know who your are I will pass on your regards to the boyz!

:confused:

Loki

Oct 7, 2001
London
Visit site
Wayne wount remember me from the name Loki.

He will hopefully remember me from my real name Tim.

Eeerrr if he's still a little fuzzy i kind of took his wifes sister (Sarah - who occasionaly worked in the kitchen) out on a date which Russ wouldn't stop taking the piss out of....

Anyway if you could say hi from me and if he still doesn't remeber I'll just have to come to the site at some point! :)

Cheers

L

Tony@maxem

Performance By Design
Jul 7, 2001
England
www.MaxemProPaintball.com
P J

We will be there of course.........By the way the paint is awsome yet again.....spoke to Andy and booked our place and paint (ZAP) the best paint by far as proven by those teams using Diablo and RPS and past tourneys.....since they came to you lot for paintballs due to the fact theres wasnt flying right and having to many problems with breaks etc............Keep up the Good work !!!

Best Regards
Tony