Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

woodland etek 3 LT

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
rules
1. Paypal only
2. No lowballs
3. Your paypal address must be the same as the address you send me on here, otherwise I will just refund you and sell to someone else.
4. No trades as wanting to upgrade in the near future
5. If you have an offer make one, the worst I can say is no

Ok, I am selling my etek 3 LT today that is fully working, as I have been playing for over a year now and fancy an upgrade, the marker is in as new condition and comes with everything you would recieve as new apart from a barrel sock which I could actually throw one in for you if needed, apart from that there are a few scratches on the bottom of the reg which are the only marks, its had about 15-20k through it and has been looked after, the barrel has never really been used since I have a kit un1tec kit that I use on it. £260 posted without the case otherwise its £270 posted all sent as gift/owed our you pay the fees. our £250 collected from universal paintball in newcastle

Last edited:

titanthisone

TitanThisOne
May 14, 2010
Hey, I'm based in Newcastle too if you want to trade for this shiny empire axe, all original parts included, shoots a treat. We've probably met if you play at Massive or Universal.

Attachments

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hey, I'm based in Newcastle too if you want to trade for this shiny empire axe, all original parts included, shoots a treat. We've probably met if you play at Massive or Universal.
No thanks as am looking at getting an ego 10 our 11 in the near future, but thanks for the offer.

badger_98

Shoot or be shot :)
Jan 31, 2011
Manchester/Bangor
Where about's in newcastle?
Just I am currently at uni in wales, but I could get a friend to pick it up with the cash depending on where you are based