Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Woodsball/punter sites in North West?

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Looking to take a group of people (all newbies) to play punter ball some time in the next couple of months.
Anyone know of any sites that can cater for somewhere between 10 and 25 people, with other people as well I presume.

I know of PaintballHQ and OTE, just wondering whether there's any more to compare. As local to Salford/Manchester area as possible as the group is probably going to mainly consist of people my age, therefore, not driving. :)

Cheers,
Luke.

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
Best bet is to go to the sites and have a look round,see who offers what etc,no point in taking chances otherwise you'll have 25 or more loooonnnggg faces :D

ps,PaintballHQ is a stones throw from me,the guy that runs seems ok,the site is mixed woodland&ferns etc.Not much on going on with regards to 'props' etc,some pallets/oil drums thrown up to act as barricades on the top section.The rest is dense woodland

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Best bet is to go to the sites and have a look round,see who offers what etc,no point in taking chances otherwise you'll have 25 or more loooonnnggg faces :D

ps,PaintballHQ is a stones throw from me,the guy that runs seems ok,the site is mixed woodland&ferns etc.Not much on going on with regards to 'props' etc,some pallets/oil drums thrown up to act as barricades on the top section.The rest is dense woodland
Been to both of them, OTE before I started playing sup'air and PaintballHQ a few months, ago, had a good day at both of them, but it will probably end up being OTE, hard part is trying to convince people to come :)

or you could read my sig luke :) sure we could get a sweet day running for them soon
You mean at NQ, Seany? The idea of running around bouncy castles doesn't appeal to them:(:eek:.
But I'll see if I can convince any of them to come to a newbie day afterwards. :)

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Thanks for the PM's/posts, think I'll just be going to OTE, I know how good they are, plus they have pretty top-notch marshalling, don't they Seany? ;)