Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

woohoo spyder shutter

bartmanmark

Aug 31, 2001
north yorkshire
Visit site
hi i used to have a spider shutter though i just sold it for a STO autococker!! there are quite a few good mods to trick your spider like an electronic trigger for one wich would make it rather fun!! lol try checking out planets on line web site there are lots of bits there for it good luck..:D

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
try gettin a new trigger job (the electronic trig like bartmanmark said), get maybe a new grip, nitro, barrel.....but if i were u id do what he did.sell for STO or another kind of cocker.

loginnut

Aug 3, 2001
Visit site
I'd save some cash and spend it on universal upgrades that you can carry over to another marker should you choose. Generally the mods you can do end up just making ones wallet lighter.

Senior_D

Aug 29, 2001
London
Visit site
get barrel and reg

Get a new barrel and a reg, the first thing i bought for my spyder was a barrel, i have a boomstick, it shoots damn well, but is expensive and i'd suggest a j&j, I've never used one, but have heard great things about them. Also, eventhough you have a reg, I'd advise another one, but thats not the most important thing at the moment,. I f you do have the cash go for the elcd, it's a great mod to do on your spyder.

if you can sell your spyder for an sto, go for it but hear this boyyyyy!

Angels are for rich snobs, a spyder is a real man's gun. If you take out someone with a spyder you will always be reagarded higher that with an angel
lol, just joking:p :p :D

Nolem

Nov 1, 2001
Visit site
Uprades

I own a shutter, with a 17 inch stone cold 2 and l stock, I think the best upgrades you can get is a compressed air system, I will greatly improve your efficiency. And for all you trigger happy bunker huggers, try playing stock in the woods for ince, then you will see the wonders it will do to your playing skills.