Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

world cup 2002

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
first of all it is over, no i dont think was on TV inAmerica it might have been on something like ESPN2, i know that it wasnt on over here in England you can allways buy a video of highlights though

a bit late for this post, i feel.

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
Dont really know, where do you live, i know that over here there was a program on bravo (i think it was that channel) that had a series of teams playing it was really cool i loved it. the videos are also really cool, i saw one at rekka and it rocked, it showed the 2000 world cup, people were going crazy when they got shot out and slamming their guns on the floor (hilarious) and doing super dives over bunkers and lots lots more.

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
wow aint this a small world, i come from millwaukee and my aunt lives in chicago (go there all the time, three times a year) i visit my dads in millwaukee all the time. in the summer www.paintballdaves.com have their outdoor site open in spring through autum i go there when im there. if you live in chicago you should take a trip up there next summer so we can meet (it is 3/4 the way from chicago to millwaukee)