Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World Cup - Chantilly!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Stream us up on xball.com, livestream version was saying Embedding not available.

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
Additionally, Collateral Damage fields some DOA players.

DOA are based at Bricket Wood and have a good showing in each tournament they play. Steve Pearson (@rewind) of Bristol Addiction fame, and Claire Wenden (of GB Ladies) make the trip over to join Jason and his bunch

Collateral are the only team from the UK that have entered OD3, it's a shame more teams don't make the trips - if only to experience international events
Nice post! :)

They've also borrowed our captain and snake player Sam Collins ;)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Nice post! :)

They've also borrowed our captain and snake player Sam Collins ;)
I knew I'd miss someone! Apologies to anyone I miss, misspell or associate to the wrong team.

Tigers should be playing GK Paris right now, GK Paris feature Nick Sloviak and are currently sat in 13th. Just two places lower than Tigers. However, Tigers group features;
Tigers
TonTons
Polar Bears
GK Paris

GK Paris are currently just 8 points above Nexus. If Tigers beat GK with a good point spread, it could add a little bit more breathing room for Nexus
Nexus' next game is against Paris Camp Carnage at 1:30 local time.

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
I knew I'd miss someone! Apologies to anyone I miss, misspell or associate to the wrong team.

Tigers should be playing GK Paris right now, GK Paris feature Nick Sloviak and are currently sat in 13th. Just two places lower than Tigers. However, Tigers group features;
Tigers
TonTons
Polar Bears
GK Paris

GK Paris are currently just 8 points above Nexus. If Tigers beat GK with a good point spread, it could add a little bit more breathing room for Nexus
Nexus' next game is against Paris Camp Carnage at 1:30 local time.
No problem! I'm pretty flattered that you've taken the time to do some research :)

Tigers are down 2:1 at the moment, I wonder if GK get much benefit from being the home team?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
SPL1 Groups

Disruption
Ugly Ducklings
Copenhagen Ducks
Fivestar Lleida

Historically a very difficult group;
Ugly Ducklings in past days have had a fair bit of result by running around, seemingly, like headless chickens.
Copenhagen Ducks were a fixture in the CPL for a very long time, headed by the Steenberg brothers, they have struggled for form this year.
Fivestar Lleida are a talented bunch of Spanyards with additions from Heat in the form of Sam Monville and Tim Montressor, additionally Ryan Smith sits on their second team roster, presumably playing with their first team under the sister team rules, Fivestar are sitting very close to the top of the table

The Firm
Stockholm Ignition
Outcast London (No Show?)
Ghost Paris

Last edited:

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
No problem! I'm pretty flattered that you've taken the time to do some research :)

Tigers are down 2:1 at the moment, I wonder if GK get much benefit from being the home team?
The amount of **** Steve posts on facebook I didn't really have a choice!

Interesting you mention that. In my experience a home field advantage can play quite an instrumental part in results.

Back in my day (2011, the last full season of mills I played)
Art Chaos took 2|1|1|1 over the course of the season
Dynasty took 1|5|3|3
It gets interesting when you look past that and at the 3rd places.
Paris and Disney - Ton tons took 3rd and 2nd
London - Nexus took 2nd
Bitburg - Instinct took 3rd

On it's own it doesn't look that much like a definitive home field advantage. But if you look at season results

Nexus - 7th, 8th, 2nd (London), 11th
Instinct - 16th, 3rd (Bitburg) 11th, 9th
TonTons - 3rd (Paris) 7th, 7th, 2nd (Disney France)

Reactions: rewind

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
GK Paris beat London Tigers 5:1
:(

TonTons beat Polar Bears 5:1 - strong showing in a very consistent year for the TonTons

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Loic Voulot announces his retirement from the Ton Tons, will still play for France.
Dave Bains announces his retirement as well.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Another point to note;

GB Ladies Emma Stewart and Alicia Turner are playing with FL Charms in Div2

Loic Voulot announces his retirement from the Ton Tons, will still play for France.
Dave Bains announces his retirement as well.
I had a feeling from around Bitburg that Dave Bains would stop playing by the end of the year. He's moved more into a coaching role, and I hope he maintains that.

Voulot is a big loss for TonTons. Truly a legend of European paintball there.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
15s win their second game. Again a close game against Druids 4:3.

Nexus 2 lose to Vision PPC 2:4
DV8 lose to rebels 2:4