Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World Record Attempt

mikeyR

Apr 3, 2003
Sussex, England
As I'm counting the seconds before I go home for the day how this for a silly idea.

I have just checked on The Guinness Book of Records website and their is no world record for the number of people in a forum at the same time.

As this forums current record is 102 and we have 5340 members maybe we should have a crack at setting a new( completley new in fact) record?:D

Anyone think this is a goer?

All it needs is a little planning like picking an exact date and time so everyone is near a computer and then we're off and running. Not sure how we submit to Guinness but if it gets enough intrest I'm sure we can float it past them.

Over to you lot.:)

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
How about an attempt at that Paintball Catching contest at the same time?
In fact, to make it worthwhile, let's get as many Paintball World Records set at the time as possible, thereby also creating a new record:cool:

Sorry, I'm bored too.:)

chunk

Irish P.I.M.P
Mar 31, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
Originally posted by mikeyR

As this forums current record is 102 and we have 5340 members maybe we should have a crack at setting a new( completley new in fact) record?:D

Over to you lot.:)
if u check ,most members have signed up and forgot all about it and dont use there usernames

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
you guys ever watched the peoples records on tv quite late at night? not on sky, thats what you need to get into! its so funny, like fastest to run out of a cell and down a corridoor with a radiator chainded to your arm, then shout i am free or something at the end!!!!:confused:

May 14, 2003
lincoln
Yeh i saw that..so stupid!
'Most Nappy Eats in a minute'...where they had to 'eat' the contents of a nappy ... most nappy contents eaten in a minute was the winner....altho the err 'content' of the nappy was chocolate somethin!..Thank god