Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worr Games inline Reg problem

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Hey guys, I have a worr games inline reg, older style, which leaks out the little hole on the side when air turned on. I've taken it apart and cleaned it and lubed the o-ring, but it's still leaking for some reason and I can't find anything on the net to explain why:confused:

Any ideas?

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
I've changed the big green one over, and I've changed the medium green one for a blue one I had which is roughly the same size, but I don't have a spare o-ring for the clear on right in the middle of the reg. Tom, do you have some spare o-rings that would fit the bottom and middle o-ring sections? Also one of my high pressue macro line 90 deg elbows has broken so I need a replacement pls? PM me your paypoo addy again and price if you can help me out with this please?

Cheers,

Charlie.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I've changed the big green one over, and I've changed the medium green one for a blue one I had which is roughly the same size, but I don't have a spare o-ring for the clear on right in the middle of the reg. Tom, do you have some spare o-rings that would fit the bottom and middle o-ring sections? Also one of my high pressue macro line 90 deg elbows has broken so I need a replacement pls? PM me your paypoo addy again and price if you can help me out with this please?

Cheers,

Charlie.
i've properly got the right o-rings, but i'd need the sizes. Let me know the sizes and i'll have a nose, and i'll sort you out with a new fitting.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
the medium green 1 is about 11mm from outer edge to outer edge and about 1mm thick. The little one is 7mm from outer edge to outer edge and about 1mm thick. Also, just after I posted last time another elbow went pop :( didn't know where it went until just now when I found a small dent in my lcd tv :( ah well, gives me an excuse to buy a new one if the dead area gets too annoying ;) but I'll need 2 new elbows pls.

Cheers,

Charlie

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
lol, when i say the sizes i mean like "015". With the elbows are you using 1/4" macroline as my fittings use 6mm macroline, and it makes a big difference.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
erm...in which case I have no idea of the sizes, will see if I can find a diagram on the net which says it. As for the macroline I always only use the stuff you send me with the fittings. The 1st one just seems to have jammed with the brass bit stuck out and macroline in it and I can't press it in to get it out, the other bit was a surprise when it went bang:confused:

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
well I can find exploded views of markers inc the reg so I can find the names for the o-rings, but I can't find anywhere which shows the size of the o-rings:(

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
ergo reg

On the ergo reg it will be component no 5 - however you may also have no 6 upside down (which prevents the "o" ring from seating).

Do a comparison with what you have. If you haven't got one, B&Q have several imperial "O" ring kits in the plumbing section.

Attachments

Panthro

LEGO 4 Life
Dec 30, 2005
Bristol
I have a rebuild kit somewhere, all of the 'o' rings are colour coded

has the seat blown out of the bottom of the pistion?