Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worr Gas Adjustable 4500psi

TacticalMayhem

Jul 16, 2003
Some where close to your hart
was looking at Worr Gas Adjustable 4500psi is it any good for a cocker with a eblade or would i be better just going staright for the angle air -

Why is angle air supposed to be so good or is it just a fashon item ?

plz let me know cos i will getting one or the other.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
its partly a bling thing....ive got an air but am concidering a change to a system that is consistant enough not to need a 2nd reg, such as the macdev

TacticalMayhem

Jul 16, 2003
Some where close to your hart
so spending £250 on a second hand angle air isnt that good then.

What would be the best i could get for my cash - no bling needed im no bling man just a plain old get the best 4 my hard erned cash and stuff the bling.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
250 for a 2nd hand air is a good price....im not knocking angel airs at all....after all if they were poo i wouldnt use one but i was thinking of changing to a more stable reg so i dont need to double reg....basically so i could use a gas thru as an air resovoir

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Small and floaty lite.

Some people reckon the Worr gas is consistent, not tried one myself. Although I am thinking about replacing my max-flo for a Worr gas preset on my nexus, but will then also need to replace the black magic reg for a gladiator me thinks.

that will then be floaty floaty lite gat.

Theldren

Oct 6, 2002
UK
Stongl ... you mean the MacDev Gladiator inline? ... if so they are nice ... Hatt's has one on his e-blade ... looks the bix too :D

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
for air i have had them all max flo angel air armagedon and i have found the best one on my e-blade,s is the pre-set reg

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I used a Nexus at the weekend with a WGP reset on and a black magic front reg. It was super light and not that bad consistancy as well. Was the first tourney using the reg as it was brand new, but seemed to be ok.

Oh yea, did I mention it was super light!!!