Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

worr gas

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
anyone tried one yet? how do they perform? how light weight are they? are they stable or do they need to be double regged?

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
bought one the other day from planet, they are a very nice little reg. Very light and consistent, chronoed on sunday at 295, 296, 293 on my ir3, and i also got no shootdown in long strings when using it, although on the consistency side i was sticking it through an angel minireg...

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
I've got a preset, so mine goes straight into my bottom line. The threads are VERY tight on it, and this does make it hard to get off, although it kept up with my ir3 very nicely indeed. they are also surprisingly small and light, and look ace when combined with one of those manga bottles!

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
You found out if they have a rail or anything yet Ben? They look quite nice, debateing one for my cocker :) if nothing else but to lose the height of my drop and asa on my Nitroduck :)

Dave

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
No I haven't Dave, I would imagine they would but I want to make sure first. I'll call Planet tomorrow if I think on, want to know if they have the 'new' Worr ones too...

But then again, the Mac Dev Conquest 03 are supposed to be the smallest and lightest... www.macdev.net - but they aren't shipping without the bottles until September...

Decisions, decisions Mr Park...