The Home Of European Paintball

Worth it?

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
It goes like the monster it is.....

I'm gonna be up at Academy with it this weekend. It's been treated to a new revvie and I aquired a variety of shorter barrels of one type or another for it (including a 12 boomie and a schweet stainless AKALAMP thingy). If Coran had managed to get my bottle filled yesterday it would have gone Level 10 tomorrow but now I guess I will have to do it at Sparklies (handy expert assistance available, so could be a bonus).

I must say it's absolutely bombproof. I've had every kind of paint imagineable through it and chop about 1 ball a case, if that. Only problem is, I use a STACK of paint. I'm fighting the temptation to get an Inteliframe too... Gah.

All in all, thanks for selling it to me :p Come to think of it, I'm still using the pots, pack, cargoes and renegade top as well - nice and baggy;)

How long did you last with that shocker before you joined the tick-tock brigade?

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
LOL. Glad to hear it is still rocking. Well after Campaign I took a 3 month break and then used the shocker once more.....bought a hyperframe for it.....and then swapped it for my westwood cocker:D. I am one of these people that is always tempted by new things but hopefully when I finally get the beast rocking again I will be very happy (I still want that mag back;) :D), although thinking of wanting the mag back...a mate of mine has a retro vlaved mini mag going for about £100 so I could make it my little pet project to work on:D. Full eclipse stuff again, lvl 10 mod [the thing chops like a bitch:mad:] etc.:D Ah well I will never forget one of the last times I used that mag, when I put a hopper full of paint through it and, not only did it not chop the fragile paint we were using, it put ball on ball into this clump of grass I was shooting at about 30ft away. I was almost tempted to stick with it and not get the shocker, but I did and now I have a cocker:D.

Have fun with it.

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
Originally posted by Charlie

Have fun with it.
Oh, I do :D

Know what you mean about the shopping addiction though..

I also now have a second co2 mag as a spare/loaner- I am going to academy with two mates and I can kit one out completely with all my spare gear:p

To get back on topic, after Holmbush wouldn't let me play with a mag, I was right on the verge of buying an Inferno or a Z1 for next time. Maybe if Calavera gets tired of his toy I'll take it off his hands:cool: