Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

worthington cup

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by kris
So how many paintballers play football or have a keen interest?
or
are most paintballers anti-mainstream sports hence playing paintball?

hehehehehhee . . . . . ............... ( kris runs off into the shadows) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes:
Well one of our team is a keen footballer and plays regularly and says it's an excellent way to keep fit and increase the on-field mobility, short sprints, changes of direction etc

But he's a Man U fan so probably won't show his face here to let us in on how good football is for a paintballer.

Hiding in shadows next to Kris.....budge over dude

:p

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Roland
Shame there can't be two losers.

If there are two teams I can't stand its Man U and L'pool!
Philistine:p

There's only one set of Losers and they come from near to Planet:D

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Hmmmm

I'm sure I read an interview with a certain Liverpool Manager in which HE said, and I quote:-

'Even if we beat Manchester United, they are still the better team, in no way can we match the quality of the players they have on their squad'.

But, alas, we humble Manchester United supporters must bow down to all the Scouse football managers who in all of their wisdom from managing Premiership/Champions League sides can contradict even the Liverpool Manager himself! :D

(good game btw:p )

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
scousers

Well you only come out when u win and lets face it its the only way you would have got a european place for next year.
where as man u still 2nd in the prem and top of the group, in the champions league thats where the real ££££ revenue££££is thats why we are the richest club in the world , dudeck was so lucky he was just in the way for most of the stops he made you could see that he was so shocked he stopped half of them.