Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

would it look weird.....

um well

I do own a bullet belt but it only graces my hips when I can get the D$% thing to close links again. Purly form a personal point of veiw any thing dangling form your gun is more likley to get caught shot ect. From a fun point of veiw fair play and go for it if you feel you must. My brother rode through a MAG motor cycle action protest rally with a fuffy pink pig celotaped to his helmet. Luck for him there were hundreds of it the police were none too impressed and he looked very silly. Ha no mirrors.

peace love and cookies

Sparklie

PS corrision no raiding my wardrobe they are my platforms and sonbreros ect hands off;)

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
I'm finding the whole thing upsetting.
why would anyone want to add dangly bits to a K2 Flame cocker? That is one sexy marker, doing things like this is surely a crime:)

tb-303

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

Originally posted by tb-303
why would anyone want to add dangly bits to a K2 Flame cocker? That is one sexy marker, doing things like this is surely a crime:)

tb-303
a crim u say??? i never did like the law but ill make and exception lol now as for fur lines barrels ..... =/. but what if u had a barral that spune by a 9v moter to even out the porting on your gun?

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
hmmm

Am I the only one who hasn't a clue what Sytraxz just said?
aight if u ever seen a barrel with spiral porting like say the freak, there is some spots with no porting the moter would rotate the barre like it was rolling sideways and would even up the porting

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.

tb-303
Tb ol` buddy could`nt agree more, but lets not forget this is SYTRAXZ we are talking about. The guy who`s posts nobody can understand and if they can they are just pointless :D

EG. Do you think I should add that thing that makes you gun do that thingy and you attach it to the you know what :)
See me point LOL

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
aight if u ever seen a barrel with spiral porting like say the freak, there is some spots with no porting the moter would rotate the barre like it was rolling sideways and would even up the porting
What the F&*K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!???????

As for the rest of you, I feel a new thread coming on...
(Weird Duds)

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
damn

damn y cant any one under stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 some get ajermstead in here maby he can figure out im saying

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I actually invisioned a Cocker milling once that would involve dice and cards, but it would be too expensive to be done. Hrm, as for silly and/or excessive gun accessories, I've seen Christmas lights around Revo's (rather impressive bit of wiring work though), puppet eyes on hopper lids, sex toys put on pump guns (won't get too specific there, but you get the idea), a little teddy bear strapped to the front of an Angel hi rise, and garters on pods.