Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would This Work

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
I've notice that there only a few paintball tornaments in the south and the ones that are sometimes clash on dates.The venues seem to be at the training sites/clubs.so woud it be a good idea for all these training sites to get together and orgernise a series where teams play not only for there team but also giving the recognition for there success to there training site and in doing so helping to improve paintball in this country by stopping teams having to choose what events to play because of clashes. this would do two things it would make the player pool bigger and provide a better platform for british paintball in the south.as for the sites if they would work together more teams would take part in each event witch could be held at a different training /cub site.if you like the idea or could tweak it a bit then post up also speak to your site owner and let him know your views i've already spoken to dave stewart at D7's

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
I think it would work rather well.

All that needs to happen is the relevant people from the south area training camps to talk about starting a new home counties league like the old days.