Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would you ever use your paintball marker for self defense?

imaninja

COD noob since 2003
Apr 4, 2010
bishops stortford
This question has always been on my mind. I was just wondering if you would ever turn your paintball marker on a burglar or a teen egging your house on Halloween.

I personally would if the matter was serious enough and if my paintball marker was the closest decent weapon other than my stuffed charizard doll in my room XD

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Im sure like most people in here that we dont leave our markers fully set up with a hopper / Air Bottle set up and full of paint...

I would do anything in my power to protect my family though.. so if said was actually set up then yes ..

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
as said above, but i do have my gat fully set up, like hopper attached and bottle but its degassed and no paint in the hopper.

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
I think that's one of the last stuff I would use for self-defense,
How would it protect you ?

Sure you can find better stuff near you :D

And like Impulse Raider said, don't really leave it ready to use ...

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
I think that's one of the last stuff I would use for self-defense,
How would it protect you ?

Sure you can find better stuff near you :D

And like Impulse Raider said, don't really leave it ready to use ...
Agreed, loads of things that could cause more damage including your hands.

You could probably get in quite a bit of trouble if you did choose to use one anyway, probably more than whoever you attack. Police get funny when neighbours call them and they mention things like guns.

d rabe

STD 2011
Aug 6, 2008
The basement
I have a rap 4 hanging about someplace i would beat them to death with it....its no good for anything else ......useless markers

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
I would. An Inferno is very good for bludgeoning a burglar. Wouldn't use an Ego probably as they tend to bend in various places when you swing them.

Having said that, I do always have a marker set up for quick use and a box of reballs right next to it.