Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WoW Account and Steam Account

Bedane

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2004
Jersey
Second is a Steam account, this has all half life games, half life 1 all the way to half life 2 episode 2.

Also includes counter strike, counter strike source, team fortress 2 and Portal

40 pounds and its yours

Pics cant be put up, due to them being accounts and not physical properties.

I am the original owner of both and will supply you all info.

Bedane

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2004
Jersey
ok will think of a price tonight, when i look around on tinternet.

i'll post up a price tomorrow

Arcadizzle

Feb 13, 2009
i sold my wow account last month, i had a level 70 mage and a chinese website offered guaranteed sale, i was very very sceptical and remained so throughout but as i wasnt really bothered what happened to the account and didnt think i could sell it anyway i gave it a go.

They gave me $100 for my level 70, despite the expansion and it being 10 underlevel. They added me on MSN, i gave them all the details of the account, told me they would pay via paypal in 10 days for security reasons, i was like, oh nice ive been scammed. Anyway 10 days later i spoke to the guy on msn and he replied in his dire chinese, hold on while i verify. Then he asked if he could phone me from China, i was like.. are you paying, he said yes. So i answered the phone, he asked me 3 questions, name, paypal account email, and a secret question i had to make earlier. Those 3 questions took 5 minutes because his english was so bad, it was soo soo painful listening to him and saying 'sorry, what?' over an over. But yeh, he hung up, 5 minutes later their was $100 in my paypal which i spent a few days later.

I dont know whether i reccomend them, everything went dead smooth not sure what would of happened if there was a hiccup, but if you need a sale for your account they will probs give you $200-$250 for it no questions asked. The website was accountsbay.com i think. Worth a look, dont be put off by the fact they speak dog**** english.

Bedane

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2004
Jersey
and with a post count of 3 and a join forum date of feb 09, i doubt its/your legit. But nice try

p.s. dont take offense if you are, just the odds are quite high