The Home Of European Paintball

WOW - I want one....

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Originally posted by Skeet
There is nothing shameful about bumming...so teh Vicar used to say, when I was a Choir boy...

Is that an easy fit..a DM5 frame on an Angel? Probably used crazy glue...I mean, thats about teh only thing you could stick a frame to a peice of sh!t with:D
I'll be honest with you....I used to be one...but nothing bad happened.

Luke.

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
James, stop cracking ****e jokes (and drugs lol)...and Dan, have you got a Steam account yet....I changed my password for a reason! lol...So no one thinks this is a cool Idea? don't exagerate James....there's only about 60 Angels not 500! But there will be soon :confused:

Luke.

Skyhawk

Oct 9, 2003
Fetcham, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Mr. Suicide
James, stop cracking ****e jokes (and drugs lol)...and Dan, have you got a Steam account yet....I changed my password for a reason! lol...So no one thinks this is a cool Idea? don't exagerate James....there's only about 60 Angels not 500! But there will be soon :confused:

Luke.
Can't hate a brother for trying. Just drunk 10 coffees and i need somthing to do with my time. You wana take this to msn? bitch...

LiQUiD

Eric Parker!!!
Jul 1, 2003
UK
not yet, who needs one! I'll give you a nice angel sticker if you tell me your password :D