Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wrexham, howz gonna win

Tony - Stupid Troopers

NorTees massive!
Jul 11, 2001
NorTees
Visit site
i saw Clan play at the indoor after all i was marshalling, saw you get kicked by Storm in what was it 10 seconds? :D that was a scary game.

i think Inferno could be a good bet for Div A, we've been rocking so far this year, although K2 are playing well too... should be a good tourney.

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Tony - Stupid Troopers
i saw Clan play at the indoor after all i was marshalling, saw you get kicked by Storm in what was it 10 seconds? :D that was a scary game.
yes mate ur right that was a scary game! couldn t beleive it when i got hit i thought it was one of my own players, as i got papped after bout 15 secs lol :D

and i think it was bout 25 secs lol

Mak D .............rippin it up @ Wrexham :D :cool: :D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
dunno bout our div, looks pretty tough. if anyone other than us gets it, I hope it's Illusion (for reasons you guys dont know......!!)

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Why do people only remember the bad things in life, like Beckham losing England the World Cup after being sent off against Argentina, hold on, you were not in the finals, or how Gary McCallister missed the penalty against England in Euro 96 and lost Scotland the Euro 96 Trophy, hold on, that can't be right, come on lads, we all get stuffed once in a while, storm kicked the living crap out of us but hey, did we laugh about it....oh yes....;)

The Clan bringing it to ya bigger and better than ever.

Sid