Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD - Cheap Markers

legiont3

May 18, 2006
Looking for Some cheap markers, Any Old Iron - all considered and when i say cheap i mean £30 to £50 ish. so Old Infernos, Tippmanns, Etc. slightly more paid if it comes with Air Bottle.

Looking for Several so PM me if you have something you'd like to turn into Cash !

Regards,

leGion.

Looking for Some cheap markers, Any Old Iron - all considered and when i say cheap i mean £30 to £50 ish. so Old Infernos, Tippmanns, Etc. slightly more paid if it comes with Air Bottle.

Looking for Several so PM me if you have something you'd like to turn into Cash !

Regards,

leGion.
http://www.mediaatlantic.com/product.php/830/0/

Sorry, could not resist!

trigg503

is back home now
Jan 18, 2007
Burghead Moray Scotland
hi mate i have a vl genisis two you can have, it has a 20oz co2 (not air) and has an extra 14"sp Linear or may be a progressive barrel as well as the stock one can get pics via email if needed cheers trigg :) pm with offer if interested

danielerman999

Little Dan
Oct 14, 2006
London In a house
Air

Regards,

leGion.

Would you be interested in buying two air bottles??? 3000psi £35 each or £60 for 2 including p+p little Dan