Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

[WTD] Empire Reloader B or possibly Halo B with Rip drive

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
I'm going to be doing a box mag project, and have just ordered an Empire B2 upgrade kit (sound activated). I need the inner workings of a Reloader B so I can upgrade it please. This should be the 'spring and anti jam beads' type

Must have a Rip Drive on it in case of jams (I believe the Reloader B comes with one as standard).

All I really need is the inner workings, if the shell itself is damaged that doens't matter as I will be throwing that away. If the circuit board has blown (and NOT the motor), I'll also consider that, as I have 2 new circuit boards on the way.

If it's in good condition that's fine. Please bear in mind I am looking to substantially cut the inner workings down so I'm not looking to spend a fortune for a pristine hopper, but the motor does need to be strong.

What have you got?

Halo B's also considered if it has a rip drive.

Last edited:

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Awesome :) I've "started a conversation" and sent my details. Hopefully that is private lol.

Just let me know your paypal and I'll cover whatever you want me to cover :)

Really rather grateful, thank you!

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
I have all the bits you need mate but they're up in the loft
no use to me anymore so as long as you cover postage then I can fix you up
As mentioned, I sent my details via conversation (same as a PM?), but won't be back till saturday evening now as up on site. Just let me know how much and to where :) Thanks!

Update: All the parts arrived, safe and sound. "EPIC" is the word I would use to describe what I saw when I opened the box of parts. Thank you very much Dave :)

Last edited: