Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"WTD KIT>£250 tospend"

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
Hi anyone have any ideas on what marker i should get-im hoping to get my gear and start tournament paintballing!
i am willing to spend aroiund 250 punds on the marker
thanks keiran

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Do you mean the marker or the marker setup i.e. hopper, air?

Either way for that money you are best looking at Smart Parts Ion. Various companys have package deals on them. Let us know if it is jsut for marker or the whole thing.

Don't forget you will also need goggles and then any clothing or protection you might want.

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
yeh i mean 250 pounds for the marker on its own
ill get the other stuff separately

i have been looking at spyders and the indian creek promaster-any good?

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
go with the ion buddy.
spyder cost around 130.... ion cost 180, in the long run the investment will be great.
you get eyes, ramping, spool desighn over a blow back, more upgrades and just generall better performance than a spyder.

either that or the pro master, i think with the release of the ion the spyder market is more or less dead.(imo)

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Definately go Ion with a air system, not CO2 and a nice fast hopper, egg or better if you can afford it.

Ion is the by miles the best budget tourny marker out their.

If you go for a spyder of something you will try a Ion at a walk on or something and will kick yourself.

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
The trigger looks kinda weird to use on the indian creek promaster, do you know if you can get a different more normal one fitted?
Thanks lads

keiran

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
is the Tippman A5 with a shoulder stock and M4 sort of looking front stock any good or is it a bit to big to work with? and is it in genersal any good?

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Everywhere sells Ions for £185 i think. You would get an overall better price if you get air, hopper and anything else you might need at the same time though.

Upgrades you could look at are:

Barrel,
QEV,
trigger