Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD Novice team to scrimmage with/Against

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
uk asylum train at NPF, good bunch to play for and against.

if you can get to nemeses @ stone hockey club then you can play against mix teams to your hearts content. nice layout and great playing surface also...

UKAsylum

Sep 25, 2007
Asylum

no offence to Asylum but they're too clicky & they are an established team

they wouldnt benefit playing a bunch of new players so would be a waste of time
clicky? are we? hey, any trigger time is good triggertime! we mostly only play SupAir Sunday's at NPF, we'll be starting regular training up at Nemisis. If you ever want a Scrimmage, we do have a newbie squad as well.

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
clicky? are we? hey, any trigger time is good triggertime! we mostly only play SupAir Sunday's at NPF, we'll be starting regular training up at Nemisis. If you ever want a Scrimmage, we do have a newbie squad as well.
Sorry to say dude but you guys are pretty clicky... but i guess its only natural with a number of your players playing/working together.

Ill look into Nemesis, never been if i was to be honest, does anyone have a link?

UKAsylum

Sep 25, 2007
Sorry to say dude but you guys are pretty clicky... but i guess its only natural with a number of your players playing/working together.

Ill look into Nemesis, never been if i was to be honest, does anyone have a link?
lol, i can see your point, but as i said, we do have a novice/noob squad. and as we do mostly work there, obviously we all get on with anyone! :)

no worries though. Nemesis is an alright site, apart from the random dog walking break(s) but its a great surface, with new barricades.