Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wtd : retro gear, markers, stuff to fix and more!! £300+ cash waiting!!

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
I've just sold some more of my bits so have some money in the paint ball kitty!
Whole list of things I fancy....
Belsales mech cocker
belsales electro cocker
nexus signature cocker
nexus dc1 cocker
nexus dc2 cocker
anything in splash!
Automags.
pump markers
brand new (well as close as possible) gen 3 rotor
retro markers
dead markers that need fixing.

suprise me!! - cash is waiting - over £300 in paypal sitting unloved and cash too!!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
ive got a PGP pistol in a box in parts somewhere if you are interested, if i recall correctly it needs a new pump arm and a bit of TLC,
i was planning on doing a .45 frame conversion and bottom line on it so i could run it off a 3.5oz tank but have never gotten round to it. it should all be there and it cycled before i took it apart (didn't test with air). i might even have a .45 frame i cant remember if that got used on an other project.....let me know if you are interested and ill have a root around and take some pics

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I've got a Clint Moore Nexus Signed DM8 that needs fixing if you're interested. It was sold on here as "all working fine" but in reality hasn't worked since day 1. No idea what's wrong with it, although the tech man for our team has been trying to fix it for well over a month with no joy. I'll take some pics if you're interested, or you can search for crofty94's thread on it. (If anyone actually sees that guy, point him my way, I need to yell at him, but he hasn't been on since I bought the DM.)

Also, if you fancy a tempermental gat that is a project in itself to keep working (harder than it sounds), I've got a DP Threshold w/seventh element board lying around gathering dust.....

Last edited:

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
jahlad, yep that sounds like my cup of tea!! lmk a price.

emissnug, hard one, saw it on another thread you had. would depend a lot on the price. if its cheep enough I'd be interested but it would have to be cheep!! i'd be willing to do a buyback scheme if I fixed it tho. I had a similar dm6 that hated me and would never work,(never played full game without it breaking!) but that got fixed by me selling to a mete, it likes him so has worked ever since!!

RST

Deutsches Paintball Museum
Jun 9, 2006
Germany/Frankfurt
www.facebook.com
I have a Sheridan KP3 pump rifle laying around.
I can't tighten the valve nut, maybe a stripped thread - needs to be fixed.
LMK if you are interested and I will shot some pics for ya.

RST

Deutsches Paintball Museum
Jun 9, 2006
Germany/Frankfurt
www.facebook.com
I have to correct me - it is a KP2 with direct feed and not a KP3.

These are rare and very hard to find these days.
As I mentioned, the major problem is the Valve nut that needs to be fixed and I did not have the time for that (want to do this for years now).
So it needs some work.
If you love to overhaul and play a real classic piece of paintball history this gun is the thing you are looking for.

It is "complete", no parts missing and I would add some original spares for the Valve (like exhaust valve assembly and lead seals).
You will get a CO2 bottle that can be mounted in the carrier and all the needed parts like steel braided hose, asa, elbows and a quick disconnect too.
Just make me an offer. ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Hello mate,

These are not on your list but I have 2 Angel G7, both need new batteries, one also needs a new screen, and also have a PM5 that appears to have blown a seal. If these are of interest then I will get some pics up tonight.

Phil