Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD: Team Coach

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Hi all

Team Quake are looking for an experienced (AM A or Pro) player or recently retired player to assist them in Coaching and training for the 2004 season, taking us through to 2005 with a view to playing the 2005 PA Cup.

Team Quake have been playing together for approximately 11 months, in that time we have dominated division 4 of the M25 league, placed 2nd at the latest swpl Bristol indoor and missed the sunday club of the last campaign cup by 9 points.

The team is aged between 17 and 34 with many years of tournament experience between it's members. Based around Southampton we have full sup air training facilities at our disposal provided by our major sponser Ambush Paintball.

We play Fair Aggressive paintball and are looking to become a dominant team in the UK scene.

Please feel free to e-mail me your own details or details of people who may be interested to-

Albowen999@aol.com

Thankyou for taking the time to read this

A.B

A.B

Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Still looking for a Guru

Wanna know our rep? Check out the D7 predictions in tournaments

A.B

A.B

Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
was waiting for it!

Just thought there might be someone out ther who fancied passing on their knowledge and skills to a team of eager, determined and commited players.

Then sit back smugly while we mow all fools in our path (thinking hmmmm world domination next)

A.B:D

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
hey man... jus say the word.. im pretty cheap, can do bulk discount and first session free.... ya?

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
Originally posted by A.B
Still looking for a Guru

Wanna know our rep? Check out the D7 predictions in tournaments

A.B
Really good team with a fan base bigger than the spice girls at the moment :) Will say one thing for these boys they do train hard and play hard and fair and we the dogs are proud to be assciated with the site and sub 7 also any pro players would have a laugh coaching these guys and am sure kitch would open the hotel up for the weekends u wanna come down lol:):):):)

regards