Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTF is going on in here???

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
uhhhh umm il give it a try

ill give it a try to help you out.... for the more advanced players maby somthing like if you on the feild and behind a bunker, down to 35 shots your team is all eliminated except for you the enemy has a sniper in possition and theres 2 left in a fire fight with you... what do you do, why would you do that.... is it even possible for you to win at all?(um hows that?:confused: )

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
Bwuh!

It's a bit of a shame that the articles in PGI aren't discussed as much as most of us would undoubtedly like. KillerOnion's right: the "What's your favorite..." threads are played out like Pokémon, and not very informative indeed.

What we should accomplish is not to ask the most interesting questions, but give at least an interesting answer. I'm all for random banter and st00pid posts, I even enjoyed reading the [CENSORED]ball posts, silly as they were.
Thing is, if a moderator politely asks people to tone down the silliness, you get everybody into control freak mode, and then people could restrain themselves from posting really interesting stuff.

Don't let the bull**** get to you, try to be as informative, helpful and friendly as possible, just like on the field.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Bwuh!

Originally posted by Diggie
Thing is, if a moderator politely asks people to tone down the silliness, you get everybody into control freak mode, and then people could restrain themselves from posting really interesting stuff.
Diggie I am not looking to moderate what people post I just wish some of them woul put their post where they belong! Freedom of speach is grand as long as you speak in the right forum right???:D

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
Re: Bwuh!

Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
Diggie I am not looking to moderate what people post I just wish some of them woul put their post where they belong! Freedom of speach is grand as long as you speak in the right forum right???:D
I ain't disagreeing with you, homeboy. I also wasn't talking about you in particular. I'm just saying that a lot of people automatically start moderating others just because a moderator asked to take it easy. This thread is an example.

But you're right about posting in the relevant forum. Wouldn't it be an idea that if a new user registers with the board, he gets sent an e-mail which outlines general rules of conduct? If this is already happening I'll just curl up in my sock drawer.
:eek:

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Do you think one of the main conflicts arises from the age gap? Some people on this board are 30+ and some are under 15 - different interests, experiences etc? Also the success of the site - more people are dropping in therefore more chance of the odd nob-ed turning up.

I think it's about balance - talk ****, but not to the point that the only posts you make are talking ****.