Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wurzel Bash Today ( Thanks )

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who played, marshalled and cooked the lovely bacon sarnies!!! ( Very much needed in the cold!!! )

I had a great day along with my team mates and all look forward to doing the same next year!!!

Merry Christmas

UK Marshal's

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Ditto from tha Monkey Boyz (and Girl)!

Great Tourny, superb Marshalling (esp. Steve Wilson:D ) and a great attitude from all the teams made this a first-class event (except for the Air-fills, but even so Thanks Scutty, you are the man!)

Love Tha Monkey :p :p

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
another festive and fun filled Wurzel bash, thanks to all the the guys and gals from campaign, Niall and the good nature of the players who made it so easy to marshall. :D

Piper, you play like my nan.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Many thanks to Niall and the marshalls, plus all the other teams there that made this a great day. Plus massive hugs to the Monkeys boys, who asked me to play for them.
All the elements of a traditional Wurzel Bash - jelly babies, fancy dress, scrumpy prizes, Piper playing like a granny and MUD.
Nice, clean, proper flushing toilets :) Massive bonfire in the middle of the staging area. Good marshalling. Clean play (!). Free tea & coffee all day. And the pub after. What more can you want from a Christmas tourney?:) :D

Of course, I always expected to have a good time, seeing as it was run by the premiere event organiser, the man that brings us the Campaign Cup - NIALL.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
What you on about Liz, what mud?

Oh, hang on, my trousers aren't supposed to be brown and crispy, they were black this morning ;)

Seriously, massive cheers to all from the Pompey Massive, and blame Bugsy for us not hanging around in the pub for longer, but he failed his minibus test earlier this week, so I had to do the drive both ways! ;) :p :D

NBR

Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
oh yea and thanks to Mr Pink for one of his clean inflatable monkeys.... only problem was it was deflated by the time i got it... had you been bashing the monkey with it or what?

NBR

Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
I bet that monkey is only an inflatable during the day and then at night it becomes real and steals all or markers so we can't bet you... you probally gave one to every team yesterday... so the night b4 the next tourni our kit will be gone...

The first small step in Monkey Love's quest for world domination...

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Don't thank me thank yourselves.

The Wurzel is the first day of Xmas.. So a festive attitude is all that is required.

Sorry about the slight air hiccup at the start of the day but we soon caught up. A round of applause please everyone for SCUTTY, Who singlehandedly did the Air all day. ( I neglected to thank him at the prize giving.... Sorry mate)

A big thanks again to the Mayhem Tigers for the judging.. No complaints at all only praise and its seems the Jelly babies were given out most generously this year.

After deliberation the best dressed player must be Joe 90 who was dressed not as Father Xmas, as a lot thought, but in fact as our own Andy Beard, down to the last detail.. (There was no need to remove your teeth Joe thats taking it too far).

A few teams to look out for in the future then... Where do I put all those inflatable monkeys???

Finally, next year, If you see a big bear in a flying jacket (It was meant to be Mutley) next to the Scrumpy.. get me away from it. Its evil. I have the worst hangover ever.

Happy Xmas All

Niall

D

duffistuta

Thanks to all

from the Sharks - it was nice to be back even if we were a little...alright, a lot...rusty.

Well done to Scutt and also to all the judges, and thanks to Adrian for the excellent paint.

And to Moose for the ****in huge welt. Bastid.

Oh, and you Niall.:p