Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

x-7 is a peice of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niox

Mercenary Squirrel
I have owned an A-5 and was reasonably happy with it for a while, this was aprox 2 years ago maybe, even then it was out of date, innificient,heavy and had a HUGE profile and couple this with the inabiloity to shoot propperly with both hands or by adding warp( my now prefered set up, but who cares lol ) you limit yourself.
You got your A-5 at the start of this year (march/april)... :rolleyes: does it seem that long ago?

As this isn't a thread arguing about the A-5 I wont come to its defence.

To me I initially hate the X-7 as I hate Milsim but if Milsim is what sells then all the more power to Tippmann for having a go at making money!

The idea behind the X-7 is a good one. Instead of buying your marker and then spending extra cash on the Milsim mods you want to make it look like a AK36C or whatever and then adding them to your marker you can just configure the X-7 the way you want it online; Tippmann put it together how you want and ship it off to you. This saves time, effort and money.

However, people with A-5's wont buy this as it is really a magnesium A-5. People who are new to Milsim or looking to get something different will buy this.

I can't be bothered to put more but if you poke/stab/rip my post to shreds enough I sure I can.

P.S This is the first creation of the Special Ops - Tippmann Alliance.

phillips

bite me
May 21, 2006
As far away from you as possible
fair enough, how can anyone call the triumph or a BE talon a peice of crap without trying it?
p.s. I try to spell correctly but it iosnt a requirement of the forum so I am safe....................for now.

Noix you are a hippocrit what was this I hate woodsball ect on ur website then?, saying Tippmann have gone Sh*t not goon on them lmfao.

Flint

Sep 18, 2006
Oxford
Well no Niox did just say he hates the new weird milsim gat of doom too, though from Tippmanns point of view its a good one.

No-one is safe from the fun police.... no-one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.