The Home Of European Paintball

X-Ball First Three Players Named !!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
X-Ball First Three Players Named !!!

Hi all, I’ve got my first three selections for the Diablo X-Ball Championships in the bag and here they are :- first off, I have always recognised this guy as one of the main reasons why Shockwave do so well, he is a truly great player, with great imagination and skill, he has played at the top level for a long time now and has played extensively in the States.
He is fit and definitely up for it, he is Matty Schmidt.

Second up was a player I had for a long time seen as one of the ones to watch and Germany only confirmed what I had previously thought.
Once again, he is young, fit and keen to play for GBR, he also has great vision and technical skill and that certain something that when you see a guy play, it’s hard to describe but you know that when you see it, it just oozes class, his name is Nick Truter of JCS Imperial.
Last and definitely not least is a guy I saw play for the first time this weekend though I had heard a little about him, I saw him play a few games and believe me, that was enough.
This kid’s got it all, he is fast, skilful and I hate him (just kidding) and believe it or not he plays for a novice team, Campaign Power.
This kid is frightening, he is an athlete playing paintball and f##k me what a paintballer he is, he just carves his way thru the middle of the game, tearing fools up before him, his name is Jamie Abbott.
I can’t wait to get out and see some more!
So I have kept to my promise of selecting players and not 'names' and upholding my initial premise of considering anybody and everybody no matter who you play for.
I spoke to Ledzy this morning regarding coming up north to do some scouting so I will be posting on here pretty shortly about when and where any trials will be held.
CYA soon.
Robbo
PS Three down, seven to go :)

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
I hear that

Top notch dudes on your placings you guys better ripp shiz up.
Looking forward to the Northern trials there should be some talent and skills flying around for your mince pies to behold 'Bo.

I think tracksuits is a cool idea, crushed velvet, naaaace. Take a leaf out of the Legions' book.