Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X Ball / sup-air help

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
yes i have they have filled me in on a few things but i like to get a few opions on it as i want to now all there is to now

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
How much do you have to spend could help us....
well i have most of the equiment i need except a back up marker unless you class a tippmann as a back up

i have paint on tap
then there is just the entrance fees ant the ?

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
woah. you need to meet my good friend, life jacket. you see my friend lifey (thats his nickname) thinks your swimming in the deep end here. he think's you could do with him.

*deep breath in* ready for a big post?

if you want to get into paintball firstly you need to get a team. im not quite sure who would be your best bet with where you live so you want to put a thread up in anoucements saying your looking for one. Pretty simply in this sport kid you gotta work your way up so i hate to say it but yes at first you will be ****e...and most probably the team your on won't be the best ever, they'll be out to have a laugh and train a bit but just generally have a laugh. it's harsh to say but it's true. from then on is where it really begins. you can dedicate yourself to becoming an athlete to the sport and if you think what you saw in ancaster was amazing then you should watch an NPPL.....thats in america buddy :) if your young your gonna find it hard to play mate. its a very expensive sport. not only for kit and paint but later on for travelling. the set up costs and continual expensives are seriously high. the team im on, Notorious Kidz, is an under 21's team and you can tell we're students because we go to tournys the cheapest way possible and stay in a hotel room made for 2 with at least 4 in it :) so remember, its gonna cost ya ALOT of money.

If your gonna commit to paintball your gonna have to say "Bye bye money, social life, shiney things. Hello poverty and shiney paintball toys that cost three times as much as shiney normal toys"

all doom and gloom as that sounds mate once you get in it for serious its amazing. you get to travel the world. make friends. play a sport which is actualy serious fun not 90 mins of pure drudgey (Thats right footy fans, i slated it) luckily though you've already found the best place to get answers, here, p8ntballer :)

good luck mate. if you want someone to bombard with quezie ill be more then happy to help. jst pm me and i'll give u my msn :)

edit: if your in kettering the uk masters with that KotH people are banging about will be on there soon

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
haha, i guess you guys have this covered, all i got to say from the paintball community.........

Welcome, and say goodbye to your pennies :p

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
lol

woah. you need to meet my good friend, life jacket. you see my friend lifey (thats his nickname) thinks your swimming in the deep end here. he think's you could do with him.

*deep breath in* ready for a big post?

if you want to get into paintball firstly you need to get a team. im not quite sure who would be your best bet with where you live so you want to put a thread up in anoucements saying your looking for one. Pretty simply in this sport kid you gotta work your way up so i hate to say it but yes at first you will be ****e...and most probably the team your on won't be the best ever, they'll be out to have a laugh and train a bit but just generally have a laugh. it's harsh to say but it's true. from then on is where it really begins. you can dedicate yourself to becoming an athlete to the sport and if you think what you saw in ancaster was amazing then you should watch an NPPL.....thats in america buddy :) if your young your gonna find it hard to play mate. its a very expensive sport. not only for kit and paint but later on for travelling. the set up costs and continual expensives are seriously high. the team im on, Notorious Kidz, is an under 21's team and you can tell we're students because we go to tournys the cheapest way possible and stay in a hotel room made for 2 with at least 4 in it :) so remember, its gonna cost ya ALOT of money.

If your gonna commit to paintball your gonna have to say "Bye bye money, social life, shiney things. Hello poverty and shiney paintball toys that cost three times as much as shiney normal toys"

all doom and gloom as that sounds mate once you get in it for serious its amazing. you get to travel the world. make friends. play a sport which is actualy serious fun not 90 mins of pure drudgey (Thats right footy fans, i slated it) luckily though you've already found the best place to get answers, here, p8ntballer :)

good luck mate. if you want someone to bombard with quezie ill be more then happy to help. jst pm me and i'll give u my msn :)

edit: if your in kettering the uk masters with that KotH people are banging about will be on there soon
well m8 money is no problem got a good job pays well and im 23 plus the missis keeps buying me stuff like my gun (pmr) i was looking at it one day the next it was in my hands as a present