Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Fire is back on 4

Originally posted by AJermstad
Good post KO.

I'm almost certain that the paint the "Special Forces" use is the PMI/RPS all star. Then looking closer, it seems like the teams that play on X-Fire use a different paint from the Special Forces, it looks like the PMI/RPS Premium or Two Tone (AKA Premium Gold).

I think you will find baring in mind the series was filmed last year. Is that the contestants on x-fire are firing diablo blaze, seeing that was the shell colour of blaze last year (orange and purple) although I know that blaze have been through at least two other colours since then (red + orange and green +yellow)

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Today on X-Fire

Did you see that 6'8" guy fall out the back of the transit van?
That was so funny! The van kept going for a bit then stopped for him to get back in. The best bit of the whole program and possibly the series!

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker

I think you will find baring in mind the series was filmed last year. Is that the contestants on x-fire are firing diablo blaze, seeing that was the shell colour of blaze last year (orange and purple) although I know that blaze have been through at least two other colours since then (red + orange and green +yellow)
Ok, I wasn't too sure about the contestants. I just assumed that if the Special Forces were using RPS then they would too - I'd almost bet money that they SF are shooting the RPS All Star though.

Did anyone watch it tonight?? I LMFAO when the bloke fell out of the Tranny van when it accelerated off at the end of the second mission - it almost happened to a couple of people in previous episodes, but not quite! It was hilarious!! :D :p :D :p

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Today on X-Fire

Originally posted by jeevusmaximus
Did you see that 6'8" guy fall out the back of the transit van?
That was so funny! The van kept going for a bit then stopped for him to get back in. The best bit of the whole program and possibly the series!
LOL :rolleyes: You beat me to it!!
That was sooo funny! Oh yeah - they were using paint mines today too! That's the first time I think! They were pretty good too - that guy got caked!! :D :p

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Slow poke

Those mines must have been big cos there was loads of paint.
I thought they were using blaze cos the paint was yellow and green.

mynamesdave

Hippopotamus
Feb 16, 2002
Bucks, England
Visit site
im sorry but there is absolutely no excuse for the show apart from the obvious comedy factor! The paintballs even bounce off the players from only a few yards away- whats that all about?! Hahahahahaha

daz