Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X fire

crabs069

baby face killer
Sep 12, 2001
nottinghamshire
Visit site
well i think that the new channel 4 programe if well funny although the "special forces" well were a bit pants would they last two mins on a sup air feild??:cool: not saying that im that great but i fancy my chances against them!!!

Oh my god!!!

Thank god I was on Mission Paintball and not X Fire!! That show made Mission Paintball look like a serious sports show!!

Nice emulsifications!! (WHAT!????!)

I would love to get my hands on one of those guns though, what was the maker inside all the plastic?

:D :D :D

Scutty

supair

Matt(sweatz) - Ex Swat uk
Jul 9, 2001
Up North, England
www.wardc.co.uk
Yo Shuck.
In short, no. It was rather poo to say the least, IMHO of course. Im sure it will drum up a bit of custom for the UK sites, but customers might feel a bit short changed when they have to simply "attack the bunker" rather than infiltrate a top level military based dressed in body armour and a full face mask (think welders mask) to capture video footage of an alien invasion after stealing a dictaphone to open a voice recognition security door to gain access to the aliens remains.... get the point? The guns were markers inside a tacky, laserquest looking outer casing, and the programme makers had overdubbed the sound of the guns firing with real gun noises and laser effects etc.

Its on Tuesdays at 6pm for future reference

L8ers dude
Sweatz - Dam Dangerous

go-one

Missing the point ?

O.K. it was a bit cheesy and I'm surprised it was't from America but come on, IT'S A GAME SHOW !!! There were a few good shots on the run and the odd mugging which you don't see much of on mission PB !

Remember, its for the 6pm crowd (late teens early 20's) and was never billed as paintball 'the sport'. One of the above post's right tho, it will do wonders for site trade, and remember, they do play attack the fort and all that !!!!!