Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Mag how many have played with one?

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Storm at LPS

Gaff, were you at the indoor walk-on at LPS last month?

Your guys x-mags were humping out loads of paint, mostly in my direction (Ouch!).

Andy from our team has ordered his X-mag C&C, I'm a purist but my trusty old valve is getting binned for a nice X jobbie!

My only problem with the X-mag (apart from I can't afford one yet :( ) is that you can't run a gas through fore grip.
That huge hose up the side just has too much rip potential for my liking!!

Laterz

Ian

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Mmm, what's the cheapest place to come by one of these beasties?

Always been quite attracted to the idea of a side feed x-mag with warp feed.

Is AGD Europe the cheapest bet or can much be saved by ordering over the pond?

MRfixit

Apr 16, 2002
south east
Visit site
I have a c&c x mag,been useing it for 6 months now.On hybrid mode its the fastest thing on the planet other than full auto,some tournies dont like it in that mode as they call it trigger bounce,as for it being the fastest on straight semi,cant say its any faster than most other topp end electros.Still a good marker & totally reliable.:) :) :)

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by Benfrain
Mmm, what's the cheapest place to come by one of these beasties?

Always been quite attracted to the idea of a side feed x-mag with warp feed.

Is AGD Europe the cheapest bet or can much be saved by ordering over the pond?
speak to John or Jackie Sosta at Powerpulse 01206 240831 they will sort you with the best price and even better support!

John actually makes the C&C X-mag in the UK andthen ships them to the states, so yes the best deal is from John. also the Yanks have a massive backorder from john, so you would have to wait for ages for one over the pond, whereas John keeps UK sales seperate, and can probably turn one around (depending on the anodising job you want) in about a month. fully built and tested my the man himself. have a look on their website http://www.airgun.com/Europe/index.html for more details.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Oh well, asked about seconds but Jackie said that they have all been OK at so far so no discount :(

Don't think they are in a position where they need to do special deals just yet - sure there is an eager market happy to pay full wack for them over the pond!

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
There will never be any Xmag 2nds m8,as Powerpulse are very quality aware,any 2nds go in the bin:D

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Have had 3, all rocked, 2 X-Mags and a C&C.

Only grizzle I had was LED screen, I know not a biggy to most, but found it a bit crap.

Why have I got an E-Blade then?

Nothing cooler than a side mounted Warp on an X-Mag LX. Especially when shooting with the gun at 90 degrees round a coke can.

:D

Also an eager market over here, I thought about getting another but there is a waiting list, and I couldn't. :p

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
re

yeah if you want one you will have to wait for one, unless you offer over the odds (only joking!) john builds all the guns for the states, so if he cant sell you one then nor will they be able to. believe me its worth the maoney and the wait.

shear fire power is unsurpassed!!! join STORM and you may be able to borrow one of our spares until the new one is made!