Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Mags for sale

Ando

Yankee
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland USA
The Black to gold fade one is f'en beautiful and I'm a huge fan of the geddons, I have about 5 of the old style and always wanted one of the newer ones but they were a Euro thing. Not many came to the states. Wish I had the funds. Hope you find them a good home that will appreciate them.

Put these up on AO. I'm willing to bet you'll get someone there swallowing the hook on that black/gold one if you know what I mean ;)

I haven't seen any of the 3 in circulation around on any of the forums and looks like both of the X-Valves you have there are 10 o'clock versions which if they're original to the xmag is crazy rare.

BTW what are the serial numbers?

Last edited:
Reactions: vikki

vikki

Dec 7, 2003
Reading, uk
www.gvrecycling.co.uk
Thanks Ando. :)

We got the black one, serial no. VV02870 about 8/9 years ago for my husband and he used it the whole time that he played paintball. I was a bit of a gun tart and had quite a few markers and the gold/black one was John Sostas that he used to play with. I loved it and bought it off him, serial no. VV04021 and the gold/orange one, I'n not sure where that one came from, I will ask Geoff but the serial no is EM00578.

I will try and get them up on AO over the next few days, although will be sad to see them go. :giggle:

Vikki

Reactions: RST