Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 PHENOM FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

texaspete1984

Feb 2, 2010
boro
hi am selling my x7 phenom so i can upgrade all works as it shud its had about 5 boxes of paint through it its the got box with it in very good condition £230 ONO MIDDLESBROUGH (y)CIMG1406.JPG

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Hey!

is it in full working order? anything to know about it?

Its definitely the Egrip version? I notice the red bullet markings seem to have rubbed off which made it hard for me to tell thats why I ask.

Are there any signs of wear and tear on it?

Do all the attachments come with it?
Also how long have you had it?
Do you have the receipt?
Where was it from?

Sorry for the questions! I have been looking at the phenom Egrip for a while and this one popping up has sparked my interest a little!

Im new to paintballing so as you would you ask whatever you can!

:)

texaspete1984

Feb 2, 2010
boro
yes its all working as it shud i just want to upgrade very little signs of wear only used 4 or 5 times yes every thing in pic and its all from bz paintball shop feel free to come and view it anytime

Steparkin2010

Sep 7, 2012
Arghh i really want a x7 i have a a5 and was wanting the x7 gess ill have to wait till i have the cash to buy one and use the a5 as a back up marker lol but you are sooo close to me grrr im from thornaby so thos is frustrating lol

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
yes its all working as it shud i just want to upgrade very little signs of wear only used 4 or 5 times yes every thing in pic and its all from bz paintball shop feel free to come and view it anytime
Hey pete,

would you consider £185 all in?

p.s
Does this have the cyclone feed system right?
Also how long have you had it?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.