Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xball Baby!

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
The tigers are taking a break from our normal style of training for this Sunday (30th) and are sending out an open invite to all to join us in a day of Xball madness.

We've decided to open up training so we can de-stress before the 'Dam' and to let other English teams, who are not as lucky as us, get a taste of Xball.

We are looking for around another 4 teams to come down and play against us ALL day on our Xball field at Mayhem Essex, which is as near as we can get it to the one that will be used in Amsterdam - missing the fingers and score board. It's on a first come first served basis (our old buddies Method are already in) pm me to confirm your teams place ASAP.

Ideally your team should have two squads of five but if you're missing a few I'm sure that won't matter. DraXxus paint can be supplied, air is from a genny, there are hot and cold drinks, hot food, indoor staging etc.etc. - luxury ;)

Be there or be square :cool:

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by sykesg
Thanks for coming down - great day plenty of good ball!.

So much for the predicted rain ..... what a scorcher!
thanks again Gareth great day of hardcore ballin

you need to work on that snap shooting tho, it took you two balls to hit my hand from 150feet, thats a bit slack mate! :D ;)

see ya in Dam

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by sykesg
cheers Gaff - but those Kenny Everett giant hand gloves were doing you no favours ;)
you funny fella!! hahaha those were not kenny everett gloves just my bunches of bananas i call hands! ;) :D