Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xball lite/CPL lite @ the Northern Quarter on the 5th of November.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Yo Yo Yo

thanks to all the teams and individuals that came down to take part today
I think we can all agree it was a good taster of this format.

Winning honours (dubious counting aside) go to Ste Giles team! Congrats!

If anyone has any constructive criticism or (even better) nice words to say please let us know as feedback is always appreciated. Tell us what you wanna see happen next time, or do you even want there to be a next time?!?!:eek:

Cheers again everyone

NQ

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
wa top today everyone a big thanx to markie for organising it and for everyone that came down today was ausum and i hope there will be a next time:)

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Had a mint day today at NQ, thanks to everyone who went and everyone involved in setting up. Nice field, friendly faces and damn good ballers, which was nice to see. Definately be going again, only problem is that damn hill at the end of the day. Maybe invest in a magic carpet to get me up and down it! :D:p :D

Rob Kennedy
Birmingham Phoenix

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Had a mint day today at NQ, thanks to everyone who went and everyone involved in setting up. Nice field, friendly faces and damn good ballers, which was nice to see. Definately be going again, only problem is that damn hill at the end of the day. Maybe invest in a magic carpet to get me up and down it! :D:p :D

Rob Kennedy
Birmingham Phoenix
the legendary "warm down" :)

cheers for coming!

shaunyboy

www.nxpaintball.co.uk
Apr 11, 2005
Near Glasgow
www.nxpaintball.co.uk
From all of NX (the scottish inbreds lol) we would like to thank everyone at the NQ for a great days ballin' and all the guys that played excellent games even if we did get hammered.
Hope to get down and play again soon
Cheers

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
From all of NX (the scottish inbreds lol) we would like to thank everyone at the NQ for a great days ballin' and all the guys that played excellent games even if we did get hammered.
Cheers
yeah you had a slow morning but a few people commented on how your game stepped up dramatically in the afternoon. kudos for travelling down and putting in a performance.

goes to show that there was some very even tough games as 4/6 teams got 7 points, with the winning team getting 8. so it was anyones day ;)

cheers

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Cheers
Watched you boys take a few points from strong teams so well done. Props for coming all the way from scotland aswell! :cool:

Dave

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
jesus christ im knackered :( awesome day yesterday guys :> shat loada fun :D shame 2 of us had uber gay super duper loader problems lol :/

ty to the nq for a crackin day

whens the video come out ? be funny to see me getting ultra pissed off with my hopper :p

although about as funny as having your nuts chewed off by a pirhana at the time

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
jesus christ im knackered :( awesome day yesterday guys :> shat loada fun :D shame 2 of us had uber gay super duper loader problems lol :/

ty to the nq for a crackin day

whens the video come out ? be funny to see me getting ultra pissed off with my hopper :p

although about as funny as having your nuts chewed off by a pirhana at the time
dude, next time just ask us we have spare loaders (reloaders and halos). dont let it ruin your day!