Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

xbox 360 help

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Wasn't there instructions you could have read before posting on here? Why does no-one ever bother with instructions...

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Some people have trouble reading this time of year, expecially with the Christmas Beer goggles everyones wearing..

My confession , i have trouble reading and spelling all year round, Check my previous posts for proof:rolleyes:

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
ok this just came up you have an important message from xbox live would you like to go to account managment in the xbox dashboard what do i do?
this is while i am try to do live

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Wasn't there instructions you could have read before posting on here? Why does no-one ever bother with instructions...
QFT. I've had to fix everyone of my dad's presents. It's not hard, it's all there in black and white, and you aint anything less of a man for reading them. This only applies to my dad, obviously. I struggled to get Live working too.... ;)

xbox 360 rocks

my gamertag is chazkore but unfortuantely my flat got burgled by some pikey *******s the night before my bloody birthday! last time i checked ghtp maxd didnt work on the 360 but i will let you all know in about a week when i buy another one!
but if anybody is up for a gears of war session in about a week then by all means add me and leave me a message!