Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox Connect GHTP

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Xbox Connect, Anyone hear use or use it. Ive noticed theres very little to no greg hasting players using it so thought id find some to join the action.

xbconnect.com i think, and no u dont need a modded xbox, but can play online with modchips turned on thru it without getting banned. :p

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Nobody plays Greg Hastings on Xlink Kai either (another free live gaming site, basically identical to xbconnect, except everyone receives the same benefits without paying $15). I don't have Live, but I'd imagine there's not many people playing there either. I think the game just doesn't have enough users to keep online games flourishing all the time.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by dr.strangelove
Nobody plays Greg Hastings on Xlink Kai either (another free live gaming site, basically identical to xbconnect, except everyone receives the same benefits without paying $15). I don't have Live, but I'd imagine there's not many people playing there either. I think the game just doesn't have enough users to keep online games flourishing all the time.
Loads of people on live, well there was when I last played it....

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Oh well ill geuss ill just have to get more of my mates to buy it so we can play on on a massive lan then. Doh i really wanted to test how bad i am at it against soem yank.

Hmm might just pay for xblive for a year then seems like it might be worth it for the game i actually own.

SPEED FREAK 2

DAVE LLOYD
Mar 23, 2005
facebook - David Lloyd
YES thats right im on xbox live on hastings and ther seems to b more peeps in the uk on there so get signed up and enjoy the game more

starterpack =£39.99
1 year xbl subscription=free=alot of late nights

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Ohh starter packs only £20 squidley in game atm if you buy it with apparently ANYTHING else wtf ok buy a sticker or somethign get xbox live for £20 sounds like a plan to me. :p

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Yeh but majority of my friends that liek the game dotn play pb, infact i no more people that own it that dont play in rl than who do which i think is kinda kool since they all found out about it from moi.

Spreading the word! :D