The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox live paintball

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
Ok,
I have a copy of Greg hastings original and the Maxed version.The thing is my xbox 360 will play the original but is not backwards compatable with the maxed version.So,anyone who plays the original game and is on xbox live please add your gamertag here.
i will be hosting a game from 9.00pm tonight.Would be nice to hear some english voices for once!lol:rolleyes:

DEADEYEx54x

A blast from the past...
Feb 19, 2007
Bristol (U.K).
lol I know what you mean by a few english voices (and connections). But the last time I tried to play Greg's it was like looking for life in the Sahara :) I have heard rumors on a new Paintball game to be released and it will have up to date markers and decent custom designs so it feels more like it does when balling.

Anyway good luck I hope you get your game :) I would join but my friend is using my copy. Still add my gamertag if you like - DEADEYEx54x.

Peace

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
Tried it last night online.Much better than original IMO.You can use an Ego now and design your own feilds and share them for online play.Also you can create a team and play online tourneys on Live.Still full of Americans though,lol