The Home Of European Paintball

Xcess Tryouts

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site

Xcess Tryouts 2007

Xcess are a team based in the South East, training regularly both at Dartford 7s and our home site, Paintball Extreme in Essex. We are looking for a limited number of committed players to finalise our roster for the upcoming season.

In the 2007 season the team will be competing in the D7s Xball Lite Series, Euro 5 Man Championships, Millennium Series events, and possibly a number of Midland Masters events for training purposes. The focus of the season will be very much upon success in the Xball Series. The rest of our free time will be spent training for our tournament commitments to ensure we achieve the best possible results. Last season we achieved reasonable results in the Xball events at Dartford, taking trophies in all of the events (two 1sts and a 3rd), beating a number of established and extremely competent teams. If you are not prepared to train regularly with the team, then we're not the team for you. We are a dedicated team looking to play competitively, there is no room for slackers.

We have an interesting team sponsorship package put together for the 07 season including support from companies including DYE/Proto, Heaven Paintball, Deadbox Clothing and Paintball Extreme - although we are currently in negotiations with a number of other companies.

Tryouts will be held privately within the coming weeks, if you are interested in trying out for the team, please contact me (post in this thread, PM me, email me) and I can give you more information.

Contact info:

Email/MSN: thomasmrjenkins@hotmail.com

Regards,

Tom Jenkins

- Xcess​