The Home Of European Paintball

Xmas and shopping...

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Things i truly dislike about xmas shopping:

1) People who its fine to just stop dead in front of you while walking down the street

2) people who think its fine to cut straight across your path as you walk

3) people with no regard to the health of your Achilles heal while they push the trolley into the back of you legs

4) Queue's, we are not at Alton towers why the snake formation?

5) Price's, now they all seem cheap but when you get to the end after picking up what you thought were deals but it all still comes to £400

Now things in general to do with xmas:

1) So you dig out your old lights, to find they don't work, surly with the technology we have today there is an easier way than going thru every god damn bulb to only find out that they still don't work

2) Wrapping paper, why do i always seem to cut the paper too short

3) Xmas cards, pointless...

4) Following on from wrapping the paper, it takes soo long because i spend most of the time trying to find the end of the celotape.

I don't dislike xmas, at all. But it certainly brings a few gripes here and there!

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
1) People who its fine to just stop dead in front of you while walking down the street

2) people who think its fine to cut straight across your path as you walk

3) people with no regard to the health of your Achilles heal while they push the trolley into the back of you legs
I have those things any time of the year!

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Things i truly dislike about Xmas shopping:

1) People in shops who just stop dead and block the aisle!

2) Dikheads who offer to punch your lights out because you got to the only parking space first (it happened twice this week, until I got out of the car and walked up to them with the words "Wanna see yourself on Crimewatch" pointing to the cameras!

3) The fact that the shops are full and there are still tills closed! (makes me want to dump and walk, if only I didn't have to go to the next store and do the same all again)

4) The fact that when you go on a search for inspiration for someone difficult you trog all over town only to go back an buy the first thing you saw in the first shop you went to!

5) Prices, they are 20-50% off now, but you know they will be less come 26th December!

Now things in general to do with Xmas:

Mikey, solutions:

1) LEDs

2) Don't be so Welsh and stingy!

3) Xmas cards, pointless... Agreed, a waste of trees!

4) Again, don't be so stingy, get a dispenser, or used double sided, its so much neater!

:)

I don't dislike xmas, at all. But it certainly brings a few gripes here and there!