Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xmas Suggestions

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
a stand if they dont have 1 - im sure they do but if they dont - its £15 from heaven paintball

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
17.99 from heaven just checked but a good price

my local site snetty was selling them £14 each the other day so made the plunge and realy glad i got one

Flint

Sep 18, 2006
Oxford
A pod you found lying around.

Easy, and great for those who dont know what its like to have a decent bank account!

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
feedneck, barrel inserts, drop forward, new lense, barrel sock, gloves, grips, halo board(if theyve got a halo), shell for hopper, speed feed(if theyve got a halo ), ion body kit(if theyve got an ion)

knee pads, elbow pads, training jersey, bottle cover, fill nipple cover, and some other fun stuff :)

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Get 'em a big globule of monkey spunk :)

(the marker grease, of course :cool:)

-Will
Glad you clarified that Will, what would your Nan say young man :eek:

a stand if they dont have 1 - im sure they do but if they dont - its £15 from heaven paintball
Good call, just lost 2 on ebay :( Item number: 280059771448 & 280059770897

-2 condom's (two because you'll be so pissed you'll blow one up and draw a face on it)
-a packet of chewing gum
-£5
-some alka-zeltzer
-sachet of instant coffee.

the ULIMATE x-mas survival kit :D

word.
Er, I did say paintball related!

A pod you found lying around.

Easy, and great for those who dont know what its like to have a decent bank account!
lol, for the first time ever I came back with more than I went out with last weekend!

feedneck, barrel inserts, drop forward, new lense, barrel sock, gloves, grips, halo board(if theyve got a halo), shell for hopper, speed feed(if theyve got a halo ), ion body kit(if theyve got an ion)

knee pads, elbow pads, training jersey, bottle cover, fill nipple cover, and some other fun stuff :)
Now there's a man full of ideas!

:)