The Home Of European Paintball

XSV 3 Man Footage & Sick Dive ...

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
Uapl

I got the lot on my DVR.

Can burn to disc but I am in Tennessee. Could post copies if you want to help (pay) for discs and postage?

About 8-10 quid via paypal should cover it I think? There is 11 hours of it so far. west, east and central leagues. St Louis Dynasty look hot but some of the competition have whipped them sometimes.

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
Crusher said:
I got the lot on my DVR.

Can burn to disc but I am in Tennessee. Could post copies if you want to help (pay) for discs and postage?

About 8-10 quid via paypal should cover it I think? There is 11 hours of it so far. west, east and central leagues. St Louis Dynasty look hot but some of the competition have whipped them sometimes.

Excellent news and would defo take you up on that. PM your details please??

Red

Redski
Dec 14, 2005
LDN
I'm interested too - mos def want to see some more UAPL action ...

Had a look at the website - http://www.uapl.tv , by the look of things they've hammed up the teams entrance to the field and its now like some form of WWF with guns !! Too cheesey ? Who knows ...

The action on the field's dam hot though that's for sure.

Mike - if the footage comes through and it's good quality give me a heads up and I'll spin you over some cash via PP for a copy if that's ok with you chap ?

Edit: Just noticed you're in B'mouth mate - I've got a place down there, are there any good Sup Air fields or walk-ons down that way ?

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
Never thought of that!

going public with my statement is a bit dumb.

Let me see if I can get it on a sharing network.

Quality...was recorded on short play so full DVD quality..but can compress.

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
Mikey save your dosh

Mikey,

Give the weekend to get it up..erm uploaded.

Can you get to gnutella?

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

I made that thread it was called "superTroll!, u gott watch this!"