Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XSV camo pants....Im after the top?

Jonathan

Banned
Sep 7, 2006
I have a Camo XSV jersey for sale - brand new.

They cost £90.00 posted from csg.com, as they come from the USA and you pay shipping & import tax on it, but I will let you have it for less than this.

Let me know if you are interested in buying it as this will then be a thread suitable for the "classified" section.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Jon,

How much?

What size?

Any pics?

:D

I have a Camo XSV jersey for sale - brand new.

They cost £90.00 posted from csg.com, as they come from the USA and you pay shipping & import tax on it, but I will let you have it for less than this.

Let me know if you are interested in buying it as this will then be a thread suitable for the "classified" section.

Jonathan

Banned
Sep 7, 2006
XSV jersey

Mikey

I asked them to write "gift" on the package, but I still got hit with the tax etc.

It is size L, and it is the O6 style as pictured on XSV.com & CSG.

If you want to order direct from the XSV store, no probs!

If not, i'll be reffing or playing the Welsh Open, so we can meet and do the deal.

If you order it direct from XSV, let me know how much you pay - I probably got done on it!

Feb 21, 2006
Visit site
Mikey

I asked them to write "gift" on the package, but I still got hit with the tax etc.

It is size L, and it is the O6 style as pictured on XSV.com & CSG.

If you want to order direct from the XSV store, no probs!

If not, i'll be reffing or playing the Welsh Open, so we can meet and do the deal.

If you order it direct from XSV, let me know how much you pay - I probably got done on it!
ive orderd 3 times from them in the past and they wrote gift on package, never been hit with import tax yet

Jonathan

Banned
Sep 7, 2006
XSV jersey

Thanks for your support, Shadow & Andy - shows i'm not lying about the cost!

Mikey - go ahead & order from XSV.com if you like, but make sure you come & see me at the Midland Masters to tell me how you get on.

Feb 21, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for your support, Shadow & Andy - shows i'm not lying about the cost!

calm down mate, no way was i calling you a liar, just trying to help the lad get an xsv jersey, maybe i was just lucky with the tax duty as stated! wasnt saying you were a liar:confused: