Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xsv to shoot aliens throughout 2010!!!check it here!!

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
thats a shock, XSV have always been an eclipse team. cool for Alien though.
not really, NRG used to shoot Aliens and the 1st team was in discussions with Jack Rice about rocking them too, there were even talks of a XSV signature Alien, back in 06 this was. Jack just couldn't front the same kinda support financially that Eclipse were offering.

Now that they are far from the power house they used to be and with Alien slowly but surely gaining ground as a company, seems like a logical pairing to me.

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
not really, NRG used to shoot Aliens and the 1st team was in discussions with Jack Rice about rocking them too, there were even talks of a XSV signature Alien, back in 06 this was. Jack just couldn't front the same kinda support financially that Eclipse were offering.

Now that they are far from the power house they used to be and with Alien slowly but surely gaining ground as a company, seems like a logical pairing to me.
Got to agree with spangley on that one, Alien as a company just needed time to grow a bit more before being able to supply for a top team such as XSV and cope with the demands of what can also become of this signing i.e more people are going to want one now XSV are shooting them