Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xtinction recruiting players for 2011 season!

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Hey everyone its timmy here,
As i am now captain for Xtinction, im currently wanting to recruit new players and talent into our team. Abit of information about us:

We are a 5man team in Championship division (D2) playing at CPPS tournements rounds all year, last year we came 14th out of 16 teams and survived just to not get put down a division. We are proudly sponsored by Just paintball and our new company Custom PB who are sorting out some awsome jerseys for us to use this season. :) We train at the NPF reball field from time to time and the CPPS site.

Im looking for people who will commit to a team, not for training but to always turn up to tournements and not let the team down on the day by not indicating their absense in due course.

If you are interested then please call me on 01684 575702 and i would be happy to supply more information and our plans for 2011 season.

Many Thanks
Timmy

You can also view our website: http://www.xtinction.moonfruit.com

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Ive had some interest guys and girls, So if u want to have a chat with them then do not hesitate and contact me on the number provided any day at nights after 6pm.
Many Thanks
Timmy

P.S - I need to recruit a couple before the start of CPPS in march!

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Just would like to say ive found some young talent that is coming to our training at npf sup air sunday 23rd. So if your interested then pm or call me after 6pm on my home number or you can txt me on 07528910982, ideally want people with some experience and based in the midlands or summat.
Cheers
Timmy

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
I have a young chap trying out for the team this sunday at NPF sup air sunday, so anyone else interested then contact me via my home number or you can contact me now on my mobile - 07528910982.
Cheers
Timmy