I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
http://www.nbc30.com/news/3880790/detail.html

fooking ejits

Police: Teen Killed When Paintball Prank Goes Wrong
Driver Says Teens Fired 7 Pellets At Truck

UPDATED: 5:00 PM EST November 1, 2004

HOUSTON -- A Halloween prank involving a paintball gun in Houston left one teen dead and three others in the hospital Sunday night, police said.

Investigators said the driver of a pickup truck became angry when the teens fired seven paintball pellets at the vehicle from a Suburban, reported KPRC-TV in Houston.

Police said the driver of a pickup truck rammed into the rear of the Suburban. The 19-year-old driver lost control of a Suburban, crossed a median and flipped the vehicle over on Cavalcade and Hain at about 10:15 p.m.

Police said three of the four teens inside the Suburban were ejected. They were rushed to Memorial Hermann and Ben Taub hospitals, where one of the teens later died and a 16-year-old passenger was listed in critical condition.

Their identities and the other teens' conditions have not been released.

Investigators said five paintball guns and dozens of paintball pellets were found inside the Suburban.

No charges have been filed against the driver of the pickup truck, but he was arrested for possibly driving under the influence of alcohol.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
**** happens..........Don't think it makes paintball look bad at all. More so dumb kids and dumb parents who let them hang out with dumber kids in cars!

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Don't think it'd be hard to claim self-defence when you think your pickup is being riggled with bullets.

ruthlessp8ntballer

You And Your ****ing Rope
Oct 10, 2003
United States......BITCHES!
No some americans are retarded. They dont contain the "discrestion" gene in their simian like brains. However, many like myself and countless others arent weird :) lol. Stupid prank. I went to get my haircut, and found a nearby store had gotten paintballed with pink paint. I actually stopped and cleaned it just to keep another bad paintball story out of the papers. Too bad I cant clean up this one. :( A kid is dead, and paintball has more ammo to be shot at it :( Dont be a dumbass. Why wasnt the pickup driver arrested? Because criminals have rights up here :rolleyes: They shouldnt but they do. I like the Moscow police better. Catch ya, beat you until you confess, go to jail (do not pass go) Like that one better. :D

Willeh

Feb 28, 2004
Nottingham
Originally posted by ruthlessp8ntballer
I like the Moscow police better. Catch ya, beat you until you confess, go to jail (do not pass go) Like that one better. :D
I saw on a program the other day that once arrested for serious and sometimes minor crimes you can wait in prison for up to four years just for a trial, and then they give out harsh sentences. Behave if you go to moscow :cool:

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Originally posted by matski
**** happens..........Don't think it makes paintball look bad at all. More so dumb kids and dumb parents who let them hang out with dumber kids in cars!
Not so, your average 2.4 kids family will immediately blame paintball and it's warlike image as the cause.....because, to quote Southpark :

"We must blame them and cause a fuss Before somebody thinks of blaming us! ... "