Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You know you are addicted to Paintball when...

P

Phoenix

when your friends walk into your room and all they ever see is paintball web sites. Then they start to wonder why the hell you would spend $800 on a marker. When an upperclassmen asks me about my news articles (it's a requirement at my military Academy) and I give them statistics of the new IR3.

I'm addicted cuz i call all my college teachers the names of my favorite players. My math teacher I call LaSoya and so on. Also, when you rather play paintball than have sex you know its the beginning of the end. I have gone past that point. Time to die..........................Have any of you imagined playing paintball while having sex.. That would be addicted. Damn, that would be addicted.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
You know it for definate when:

1. You get your paycheck and immeditately divide it into how many cases of paint you can get with it.
2. Play paintball trivia with teammates, relatives, or just anyone while driving in your car TO ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.
3. Sit at your desk at work for hours wondering whether your gun will look better with a 12, 14, or 16 inch version of the latest barrel to hit the market.
4. Your prayers include dialogue about operating pressures.
5. You show up for confession and confess to short stroking the trigger, not watching the snake, and buying second run paint.
6. Invision how all attractive women that you see walking by would look in jerseys and cleats.
7. Have ever gotten into an intense half hour or longer arguement over the virtues of .684 bore paint versus .688-691.
8. Get in a car wreck and leave your wallet in the car while it's being towed but bring out your gun and paint.
9. Have ever requested your significant other to wear a pack and lanyard with squeegee during sex. Bonus points if they actually did it, with even more added for shin guards and sock hat. NEGATIVE POINTS IF THEY'RE UGLY TO WHERE YOU WANT THEM TO WEAR YOUR MASK.
10. Wear your pack to parties with bottles of beer in the slots. (Yes I actually have done this.)

Micah

Originally posted by PGI's Chris Iaquinta
when you rather play paintball than have sex you know its the beginning of the end. I have gone past that point.
If paintball fields were open during the week, and on weekends at night, I don't think I'd ever get laid.

At least when I'm so broke I can't go play, I can get laid.

I don't think I'd like to have any of my equipment required to have sex out while people are shooting paint at me ... Could you imagine getting hit there ... with just a rubber on ... ouch ...

-Micah

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
You know your in the company of paintball addicts when, you walk round the shopping center with them and they automatically find some covering positons as you move.

Shopping cemters with plenty of columns are the best (the one by planet is good for this)

Alien